Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Feeling a bit Fail

I've looked over my list of New Year's Resolutions.  It is a Fail.  I've looked around the house and all that needs doing.  Definitely a Fail on the housewife front.  As for doing anything about it - not looking promising.  There is a Fail on the energy front.

Actually I'm feeling okay about the Fail.  It's not good, but I'm not giving up.  It's more a 'not succeeded yet' and at this time of year it's a miracle if I succeed in anything.

Today I am being lazy.  Bear was having nightmares at 4am and while he cuddled back to sleep quite quickly, I didn't.  I think I shall just pootle with things that do not require thinking.

Something I will be thinking very, very hard about is the Precious Rocks Collection.  Bear is incredibly into rocks as I have mentioned.  The info is here.  You subscribe and it costs six pounds every single issue for one hundred issues!  I was going to say that I wasn't sure that bear would continue with his interest for two years, but it has been fairly consistent since he could toddle.  The question is, how stupid am I and how much would bear really actually like it?

I'm going to try to not fail at that.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good candidate for "if you'd like this, then you need to save your pocket money until you have enough first". I'd also start searching for some local junior geological clubs or suggest they start one at school or cubs. Ones which do site visits to different rock formations would also encourage Bear to leave the house to engage in something he's interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really, really, really good idea! We are going to be discussing the whole thing v carefully WS xxx

    ReplyDelete