Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Flattened

My latest iron is coming over all faint at the thought of getting hot.  It is very irritating.  I'm getting one with my grocery order.  No matter what it is like (and it is expensive enough to be £50 off!) it cannot be worse than the Tefal Maestro I have been struggling with.  Not only is it incredibly lukewarm but I can never tell where the water level is, as the gauge is opaque.  And I haven't even dropped it.  That's how I usually finish off an iron, but this one is all limp by itself.  I have far too much ironing even now father is elsewhere without worrying about an iron with work ethic issues.

On the bright side, whenever I get a new iron I usually have a massive burst of ironing so I am optimistic that the pile will reduce.

No comments:

Post a Comment