Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

A Very Grey Day

I was hoping to get some pictures when I walked through the park to visit uncle today but the light was bad and I've only got my phone.  It was so grey and dim that it looked like dusk, even though it was mid morning.  I got to talk to a nice man with dogs, though, which made up for it.

Uncle isn't well.  I'm not sure he recognised me, but he liked the teddy from bear and he liked the blanket.  He was asleep again after ten minutes.

Lots of parcels came today.  I got the house warming present for a friend, fleece for bear's washcloth (which is a long story that includes bear being very bear), eight cushion pads and a computer chair mat.  I've actually bought the mat to use as a cutting mat.  It doesn't need to be perfect for what I'm likely to use it for, and it's a decent size.  I'll let you know how it goes when I use it, probably Tuesday.

I've also written loads but I'll put that in a separate post.

3 comments:

  1. When I was cardmaking I used to get parcels all the time. I haven't had one for ages now so I might just order myself something to have one to look forward to...lol-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about Uncle.

    Good job on the writing! It's always nice to receive goodies in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your uncle isn't too well. Is he in hospital still or recovering somewhere where he's getting the nursing care he needs? Hope he'll feel better, soon.

    Sounds like you are getting ready for some sewing! ;)

    ReplyDelete