Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter

My instinct is to run around shouting 'Christ is Risen!' in a very happy way, but no-one in the house would appreciate it.

Bear has got a box of chocolates.  He negotiates away from Easter Eggs, as he doesn't like the chocolate in the eggs and thinks they are too hard to eat.  He has a small box of Tesco chocolates instead.  I have had a fail when it comes to the Easter Bunny, but neither DH nor I grew up with a tradition of the Easter Bunny, so it has always been a strain.

The clocks have gone forward, and as usual I am dazed and confused.  That is, I'm more dazed and confused than normal.  I am hoping for a very quiet and calm day.  I think it's what we all need.

I am also looking forward to listening to Classic FM and their awesome top 300 classical pieces.  One of the things on my bucket list is to be able to listen to the Hall of Fame all the way through.  I've squeezed in a few moments over Friday and yesterday, and hope to continue today and tomorrow.  I'm never going hear the whole thing while bear is around.  On the bright side I have found out how to record radio on our TV so I plan to try and catch the last three hours.  For those interested in the Classic FM Hall of fame, linky - music from the greatest composers (and a few video games!).

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your family. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete