Pages

Saturday 4 November 2017

Stealth Voucher

I'm the person who got a Christmas Card from the local Tesco Online Delivery people last year.  I'm really into Tesco.  Obviously I also dabble in Morrisons (nearly £40 in More points but I got a load of those through deals) and Sainsburys (I'm ignoring their coupons until I'm ready to spend £90), but Tesco is my main love.

So I am tootling around the site for today's order and up popped a link - 'Add this code for free McCains Roast Potatoes'.  I added the code and got the free roast potatoes which happen to be gluten free, so a win for me.  The offer ends tomorrow, 5 November 2017, if you're interested and getting an order tomorrow anyway.

I've been rummaging around on the Tesco site and I didn't find any other vouchers, but I'm going off to have a real look around the internet.  I wonder how many of these deals are lurking around.  btw while I was working I saw a good deal on baby wipes which was almost as good as the one I got from Approved Food and it's a shame I bought a year's worth.  I'll share if I find anything out of the ordinary. 

Also btw, for those who are interested, reddit has 'Tales from Tech Support' and one of their regular contributors is someone who mends sewing machines and has a lot of crazy tales.  I'm fascinated by the whole thing.  The link is here, I particularly like the one with the teddy bear and I am totally going to use the idea. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that link Sybil. DO you happen to know the id of the sewing machine person? I'd love to be able to look specifically for their posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a banana. I can see it's the one you sent a link to. I'd added TFTS to my Bloglovin feed, and that was showing me loads of conributors not just theirs.
    Sorted now I know who to look for. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shop mostly in Tesco too. I do visit other shops, I like Waitrose and I occasionally have a 'big' shop delivered by Ocado, but Tesco is the place I know I can get everything I want and by making the most of offers, I can often save several pounds. We have a huge Tesco Extra and a small Tesco Express. The latter sells off lots of things very cheaply at around 7.30pm. I don't go especially but if I'm out and about I call in. Two salmon steaks for 35p is my best ever buy!

    ReplyDelete