Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

It's Monday Again

I've had a thumping headache for the last few days which is thankfully easing off.  I'm trying to work through it, though, as the lovely people from Our Write Side have been giving me some tips on book promotion.  If I am going to use their advice then I need to have something to promote.  Speaking of which, the latest instalment of At the Sign of the White Hart is here

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.  Bear brought home a sheaf of papers full of dates for non-uniform days, going-to-another-school to see plays days, parties (he doesn't like the lads or the loud music that's likely to be playing but he's decided he's going), yoga days, exam days, etc etc etc.  He also brought home the news that he has lost his entire PE kit, lost it several weeks ago and has only just remembered to tell me.  I'm going to have to ring the school tomorrow, though I don't hold out much hope.  Also, bear is not good at looking for things.  If it doesn't bite him, he doesn't see it. 

Also I really need to get sorted for the driving theory test.

Also I need to really sort out the gas and electric as our fixed rate is running out. 

Also I really need to sort out my 'official' Facebook and smarten it up.  btw all are welcome to 'like' me.  I mainly post cat pics and stuff about writing on there, but it's lovely to see people.  Look for Lyssa Medana and the pic is a picture of a glass of wine.  I haven't indulged for some time but I am seriously craving some at the moment. 

Also I need to get the dining room ready and the tumble dryer out of the way so that I can get the new one in on Wednesday.

Also, lots of things seem to need doing now.

On the bright side, my back is feeling a little better, the snow is almost gone, I've set up the calendar to start using it again and it is almost the Easter break.  It could all be a lot worse. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete