Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

Just Passing Through

Massive apologies to Bless, I forgot to take a pick of the dratted goosegrass (aka cleavers, aka something unprintable because I can't stand the stuff) but I will tomorrow. 

DH is teaching bear card tricks again.  This could potentially end badly as bear has a scarily good memory and the aptitude to calculate odds so I can see him being banned from games of chance.  I don't want to be called into school to find out what happened during a friendly game of Brag.  On the other hand I can see him using magic tricks as a way of charming people.  He's had a few goes in the past and can do a reasonable palm if you're not looking for it and he understands misdirection.  When he was around four or five he was at an open day at McDonalds and Ronald McDonald was doing magic tricks.  He asked bear to rip up a napkin which of course would turn up entirely whole at the end of the trick.  Bear did a fake rip.  He did a very good show of ripping it up while leaving it entirely whole.  I have learned to go with the flow.

I have my first driving lesson tomorrow.  To those near Leeds - be afraid.  Be very afraid! 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete