Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

I Failed Friday

It's more a minor fail than a fail on an epic level, but my house needs to be totally cleaned and vacuumed and bear still has to finish off the dratted castle.

I had set today aside for cleaning, but bear suddenly decided that he was devastated that we had done so little together so today was taken up by a lovely walk in a nearby park (I forgot my phone, otherwise there would be plenty of pics) although it was very cold, and then the rest of the day seemed to be filled with lollipop sticks.


We haven't even finished yet!  But bear has done most of the thinking, painted bubble wrap blue to show water in the moat, designed the platform on which the palisade is to stand and delegated the painting of the sticks to me.  All I can say is that thank goodness the sticks were unfinished, drank up the paint and dried quickly.  It's going to be interesting getting it all together and I'm still not sure about the drawbridge idea.  Also, tomorrow is going to be busy as someone with an allergy to dust is likely to be turning up around midday tomorrow and our house is like a set from a Hammer Horror movie. 

Writing stuff - finally back at the White Hart here.  I hope you like it.   


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete