Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

Sniff

I have an incredibly minor cold.  It really is totally minor, nothing to be worried about at all, complete non news.  I'm on my second box of tissues. 

I've sort of bumbled around today.  Bear had a good time making crumble at school, but we decided to wait until tomorrow to taste it.  Apparently he went heavy on the ginger, but it could be worse.  I've been tootling around doing bits of ironing and a few phone calls.  I'm a little worried as my driving instructor has a frozen shoulder.  To be honest, I'm more worried about him as last time I saw him he was in a lot of pain, but it does mean he can't currently take me on lessons because he is on strong pain medicine.  My driving test is on 19th of February, but if worst comes to the worst, I can just have a go and see what happens.  My lovely instructor is really suffering. 

Writing stuff - I love the idea of YouTube videos as trailers for books.  Here is a link to one for Tattoos by Stacy Overby, which is a sci fi thriller.  I don't know how people even start with creating something like that.  And the latest from the White Hart is here

Photo by Ohmky on Unsplash

Hugs to all from a mound of tissues. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete