Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

Meh Continues

I think I can call it flu.  I'm over the worst of the yeurk and the cough has died down.  I've finished my antibiotics so I'm going with honey and lemon for now.  However, as most people do, I feel like I've been hit by a truck.  It's not serious, but it is inconvenient.  I'm taking the rest of the day as a pity party then I'm getting on with things.

Apparently the people next door (who are utterly lovely) have seen rats going into my kitchen.  I'm working up the energy to go into the kitchen and start sealing things up.  From what I have heard, the only truly ratproof supplies are tins, but boxing stuff up won't hurt.  There are no traces and I have those rat sonic things plugged in, so they may only be getting in so far, but I'm so unimpressed.  It's a great boost to clearing everything out, though.

Also I need to scrabble around as I need to find a container for bear to carry pizza in.  I checked with bear and he said he needed to be creative.  I have no idea what that means, and neither does he, but I imagine it's going to be fun.  One of the things I need to send in is an egg.  One egg.  In a backpack that is going with bear onto a bus full of kids.  What could possibly go wrong?

Good things do happen for me, though.  DH has some friends visiting from the Netherlands and they sent me a lovely hat and scarf set and some gorgeous gluten free cookies.  I'll share a pic when I'm fit to take one, but they have definitely made up for this week!

Writing stuff - I have a guest post on my writing blog coming up on Tuesday, by Jennifer Zamboni.  She is pretty awesome, and a knitter like me.  I'll link when it comes up.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete