Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Junctions!

I did the same junction again and again today.  It wasn't too bad, actually, but it was sort of tricky as the first part was going across a dual carriageway, with two possible landing spots in a central area and then finding the right lane afterwards while looking out for the three different places cars could come belting at you, quickly followed by a very odd junction where you had to change lanes, then change lanes again immediately after a pedestrian crossing and turn right.  I did it three times, and actually, it was okay.  I'm glad I practised it, though.

Two more knitting kits came today.  I have no idea why I picked them up, but I got them inexpensively on eBay and, to be honest, I'm really enjoying the first.  It's a small bag knitted out of eyelash yarn and I have no idea what I'll do with it once finished, but I love the colours and I'm enjoying the challenge of knitting the dratted stuff.  After that it's a pair of wristwarmers. 

Something interesting.  Last summer, my hands and feet were incredibly swollen and I had to drive in slippers as I couldn't get shoes on.  Now the shoes are fine, the slippers are a little baggy (possibly stretched) and my wedding ring is loose.  I've actually dug out a chain because I may need to hang my wedding ring on it.  I don't think I've lost weight, but I do think I'm retaining less water.  I hope that my feet stay down when the heat of summer comes back. 

In the background I've done a few bits that normally I would have avoided.  I've checked to make sure that we're insured, and chased a few bits from bear's school.  I'm making sketchy plans for the house and I've got some more laundry done, but I need to ramp up my game.  I'm feeling more positive.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete