Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

A Funny Sort of Friday

I got another short story accepted and I will no doubt be sharing all the details later on as it gets near to publication.  I'm feeling really giddy and happy about.

This is helping because otherwise I'm feeling very low about stuff.  Also, I'm somewhat meh about the UK Eurovision entry.  Mind you, I'm so out of touch with what's going in music on that I couldn't tell you of a decent British act apart from Adele. 

But I got an acceptance.  So I am taking today as a win. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete