Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Another Day, Another Cough

Wherethejourneytakesme - my grandmother always had a pinny, but just around the waist.  I splash when cleaning so one that covers my upper storey is a must.

justjill - it is gorgeous stuff, and not just the usual run of the mill clothes.  I love their tunics, they look beautifully cut.

Sharon - thank you - I think I need it. 

The house is getting worse and my subscribe and save order from Amazon came today, which means I am once again knee deep in cardboard.  Also I watched the latest episode of the Great British Sewing Bee and really enjoyed it.  The judges are quite kind but when you see them prowling up and down, missing nothing, you realise that they really are exacting when they come to standards.  They remind me of the best kind of teachers.

Tomorrow I need to collect bear from school.  I will have to cough to the bus stop, cough for the bus journey, wait in the supermarket cafe for whenever bear deigns to exit school and then either cough all the way back in the bus or (more likely) pay a ridiculous amount for a taxi to get bear home in any time for bed.  It's something to do with House Drama.  Now you know as much as I do.  The sooner I pass my test the better. 

Mind you, I'm proud of bear as he ran a few miles today.  He left school and then ran along a shortcut and intercepted the bus route, getting the same bus he would have got if he had got it outside school but as the bus went all around the different estates, bear got some good exercise in.  I'm proud of him. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete