Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Same Old Same Old

I'm going to be saying the same thing for a few days at least - I'm absolutely exhausted just by walking a few yards.  Today I had a delivery, I've got so much I need to do and I'm failing.  On the bright side (there is always a bright side), at least I'm thinking a little clearer and I'm starting to get back in gear.  So while I've not done much when it comes to housewifery and I thought I was going to keel over bringing in a delivery, I've managed a few other bits.

At the start of the year I set out some goals. I've let them go over the last few weeks but I'm slowly getting up traction.  I've been catching up with the Bible reading and Sporcle quizzes, and I'm even getting back on track with the writing blog (details below).  Just because I didn't keep going with the goals while I was poorly doesn't mean I'm giving up.  Also, I had a driving lesson yesterday and it always helps.  I have another one tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it.

Writing stuff - I did a book review on my writing blog, and I'm optimistic that I'll have something for the White Hart by Friday.  It's slowly gearing up.  I've also been quite busy on behalf of the OWS CyCon 2019, and I'll share when there's news.  Here's the cover of the book I reviewed.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete