Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Half Way Through the Week

I spent a lot of today dealing with a crisis with bear, stuff at school, and it managed to fill most of the morning, then was paused while I went to physio which was a fail.  Apparently I didn't sit in the right chair and they didn't call me so I only got in when I checked again with the Reception to ask what was happening and ended up with just 10 minutes instead of half an hour.  Then the driving lesson was interrupted by a further instalment of crisis, then I was late getting home and bear had lost his keys so he was stuck on the step for hours and is utterly stuffed up with cold. 

But there were no casualties during the driving lesson, the homemade soup tonight rocked and I found out that the Great British Sewing Bee was back. 

Tomorrow will be better. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete