Pages

Sunday 5 April 2020

I Did the Freezer

I actually pulled stuff out, threw out some lingering ice pops and rearranged the shelves as much as I could, but one more frozen chicken nugget and the poor thing will explode. It's left me with a better idea of where I am with food.

I'm good for frozen peas, frozen onions, and an unexpected extra bag of sprouts. I've got some bits of frozen potato products, but I want to use up the fresh potatoes I got first. I bought a sack and I'm happily working my way through them.

Today we hung out and watched the Incredibles and Incredibles 2 and we all enjoyed them. Two of the best superhero films I've ever seen.

I found this, links to virtual tours of all sorts of places. I haven't clicked on the links, so use caution, but it's a little escapism.

Hugs and good health to all


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links to the virtual tours. I am certain they will be useful as we #stayathome. I hope you are now all well. Frances from Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen those films but if this goes on much longer I shall have to search for new things to watch lol.

    Good on you for getting the freezer done. Mine is still in the same sorry state as it has been though I will be using more up as the going out to get shopping is becoming more difficult

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often pull things out and am amazed at the riches that I find. I have been trying very hard not to waste food, so it really does help to know what you have.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you did your freezer. I've been meaning to sort through mine and haven't yet! Take care and hope everyone is feeling OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did something similar to my vegetable drawers in the fridge this morning. Tipped them out, checked everything and even sorted through the two bags of onions and pulled out the ones that needed using up first. I found two packs of tomatoes that I didn't know I had, dated late March so they will be used up for tonight's tea. Nothing is going to waste in this house.

    ReplyDelete