Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Still Trundling

Thank you for all the good wishes. Bear is still rough in the morning and the evening, but not as bad during the day. I think he is on the up. DH is not well. I'm hoping it's just a cough or cold as he wasn't well a while ago. To be honest, I'm feeling a little worried.

I'm finding it hard to get moving. Bear likes my company so I find myself just hanging out in the same room. Still, I've sorted out a load of recycling and put it out, and I've spent some time with Scottish Power (nobody knows why, but I no longer have my boiler cover, and it will be a while before I can sort out whether I'm owed money or not, dammit). Tonight we all watched Monsters Inc together, which was awesome. We are seriously getting our money's worth out of Disney Plus, far more than Netflix. I also managed to call one of DH's aunties just to check how she is. She is older and not in brilliant health. We had a good chat talking about some of the tricks that they used in the war to eke out rations and supplies.

I also did a small amount of writing for the writing challenge (here) and I found these live cams from San Diego Zoo here.

I need to find a way to push myself with work while still keeping bear company. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

By the way, did you hear about the two men who were caught stealing a calendar? They each got six months.

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment