Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Well that Explains It

Bear was awake at 3am with tummy ache, sore throat and a forehead so hot you could fry an egg on it.  That does explain a lot.  So back to the doctors again.  Bear does seem to be going down with one thing after another at the moment.  I am working on the extra fruit (he had two huge oranges last night before the last of his appetite disappeared) and he is pretty good about veggies, and I am going to set an alarm on my phone to remind me to give him vitamins.

I also suspect another growth spurt in the wings, although there isn't enough of him to fuel one.

School are going to be going crackers about his absence record.  I am really worried about getting into trouble.  He's had three days off since half term, if you include today, and I expect bear will not be fit tomorrow either.

Until then I am on cuddle duty, cartoon watching duty and supervising video game duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment