Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Another Day

Thank you again for all the kind words and thoughts.  I have felt wonderfully hugged.  I am getting back to normal.

I have been to the doctor who said that I have a very bad cough.  It sounds horrific, it sounds like I am about to collapse.  However my lungs are lovely and clear.  So I have come away with a bottle of stomach medicine and an inhaler.  At least there is no sign of bacterial infection, as I was worried about bear catching something.  Bear has been practicing his cough, but it is still a supporting act to the drama that is the Sore Ankle.  This Sore Ankle is a strange beast.  It stops bear from being able to carry his dirty clothes downstairs, and leaves him limping bravely to school, but doesn't stop him playing football.  That is one child that is not getting drama lessons.  He really doesn't need them.

I'm considering some stuff on eBay.  I've seen the ideal door curtain that would match with nothing.  I'm not even sure that DH would like it.  On the other hand I haven't done anything crazy on eBay for hours.

I'm going away to sit on my hands.  If all else fails, there is the Nessie ladle.

2 comments:

  1. I do love your writing and look forward to your posts.
    I read everyday, thank you for being such a good blogger.
    Pam in TX.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words - it is so much appreciated, I feel incredibly hugged. x

      Delete