Pages

Thursday 28 March 2024

Partial Miracle

They came to finish the bathroom today, nearly two years after they started. They didn't actually finish the bathroom but it's a lot further on. Walls and ceiling edges have been finished off, the bathroom plug has been fixed and we have a new floor. All we need to do next is to get the edges of the bath properly sealed. Allegedly, they're back on Tuesday. 

Gladys is waking up. 


I reminded bear of what he did last year and told him to go and do it again. He seemed happy with that idea. 

Speaking of bear, he's had all of his results back and he's happy with them. He also got a book about Quantum Mechanics as part of some sort of reward thing. He's happy with that and I'm baffled but happy that he's happy.

I sold something on eBay but the envelope I had didn't fit so I raced to The Range. There are a lot of pretty things there but I only bought the envelopes that I went for.


I consider it a miracle. 

Mind you, part of it was because I couldn't walk properly so I just about managed to get to the envelopes, the till and then back to the car. I'm trying to get myself sorted but I'm not saying anything until things are in place. 

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos that involve quilting. I'm not starting until I've cleared my knitting stash. 

Hugs and good health to all. 


5 comments:

  1. Wow that's a long time for them to be working on the bathroom. You're very patient!
    I love The Range. I can spend too much money there (and I need another suitcase when I come back lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the Range is all the temptations!

      Delete
  2. I hope the bathroom gets finished, soon! Two years is a long time to wait for a bathroom remodel to be completed!
    Yay, Gladys! Glad to see you, again!
    Glad that bear is happy with what he received as part of his award!
    And well done, you, for just getting what you needed at the store! I went into a store in person, last weekend, and bought what amounted to half the store! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa!!! "not starting until I've cleared my knitting stash." Probably not going to happen anytime soon. Enjoy watching quilting on youtube, it isn't necessary to get any closer than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I typed it with a straight face!

      Delete