Pages

Monday 16 September 2024

Where Was I?

I've been pootling around and felt guilty and thought that I'd better update. 

There's been some stormy weather around here. 


I posted off bear's passport application and noticed that a huge branch had come down by the Co-op. 

The tyre pressure light came on again, so today I was back at In n Out, the garage, who are awesome. They didn't charge me as they just needed a little air. I'll keep an eye on things. I'll take them some chocolates later in the week as they are awesome and never mind me waiting and knitting.

I have fourteen different tabs open on my laptop and I think I have two music feeds going on. One is a rain sound effect, so I suppose that it's not too bad.

Bear has been fine, with a wonderful social life that has had me giving a lot of lifts. 

I'm sure that I'll remember a few more bits, and I'll add them as I go. My health is still a little ricketty.

As you can tell, I'm feeling a little fragmented. Today I've done a couple of loads of washing, been to the garage and Tesco (bear's favourite frozen Thai thingy isn't on the delivery app) and got a vast amount of writing stuff done - quite unexpectedly. I'd planned to only do housewifery today. 

Writing stuff - I put up an overdue instalment for the White Hart here. Then Amazon were amazingly helpful so you can once again find Out of the London Mist and Under the Bright Saharan Sky on their site. Currently it's just the eBook, which is enrolled in Kindle Unlimited, but I'm hopefully sorting out the paperbacks as well. It went quite well, but there were a lot of fiddly details that needed to be tweaked, altered in the original document, checked through the Kindle Create App and then uploaded again. I'm frazzled as I'm not very good at that sort of thing. I'm not exactly sure which way is up. I've a lurking suspicion that the books may be questioned by Amazon as they have been previously published, but I've got the documents I need ready and hopefully there won't be any problems. 

And that's it. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment