Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2024

I Did Not Resist Temptation

I shouldn't have bought it. I should have resisted the temptation. But I thought that it would be idea for stowing pins, knitting needles, stitch markers, sewing scissors, etc etc etc and it was under £20. I think that it was either stored locally or made locally as it got here quickly and now all I need to do is dig out all the random bits from dozens of bags and boxes and stuff them into one place. It's sturdy enough, for what I want, and it's a good size. I got it from Temu (don't shop on phone) here I only use my laptop to shop on Temu as it as a lot of anti virus stuff on and I regularly clear cookies. 


At least I can't lose it easily. I still haven't found my planner and I think that confirms how desperately I need the dratted thing.

Yesterday I listed all the places I wanted to go today. Hah! I decided that I couldn't risk getting to a supermarket early if I was doing all that walking later, so I got a delivery (and topped up some of bear's favourite stuff). Then I wrenched my hip and my knees are bad as well, so I gave up on the doctor's appointment as I can only manage a few steps at a time at the moment. I was wondering if I would be safe to drive bear to his quiz night, being very clear that a wander around Tesco was out of the question, but bear has cancelled going as he has some serious homework to do. I am never announcing what I'm going to do again. 

But I'm managing to do little bits here and there. I have managed a small amount of pottering around in the kitchen and got rid of some stuff that was serving no purpose. It was a 'potter, potter, sit, potter, potter, sit' situation, but at least something got done. 

Writing Stuff - Tales from the White Hart are being uploaded daily on Royal Road, the second story every written about Kane has been re-posted on my blog and I've put up a little bit of chat to keep up to date. I wrote that I can't wait to find out what I'm going to write next, and that's the absolute truth!

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment