Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Big Thing Has Happened

I have just finished 'Digging up the Past'.

I shall leave it at least a fortnight then go back and re-read it, then re-read 'The Forgotten Village', then re-read 'Digging up the Past'.  Hopefully I will pick up when someone has green eyes on page ten but blue eyes on page forty.  Then there is always the issue of having a character put something down on a table and then pick it up from a chair.  Not to mention as many chances as possible to make action clear.  Just because I know what I mean doesn't mean it is generally obvious.

Then I'll go through it again looking for spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, your/you're/their/there/they're and trying to get capitals consistent.

Then I'll publish.  I'll let you know.  Thank you for all support.


No comments:

Post a Comment