Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Please hold...

I have not made much sense in my last few posts.

Here is the road that I saw a moorhen on, but the moor hen has gone.  Apparently it wanders in when the beck is full.  It doesn't look very 'nature'.



This is another view


And this is the huge lorry that the DVLA came to harrass my lovely neighbour


The road is looking a lot better since someone randomly dumped some tarmac in the worst holes. I think they didn't want to take it back to whichever depot it had come from.  

Otherwise I am feeling a bit stretched.  However I am confident that a week's sleep, no-one in hospital or poorly, no operations threatened and only minor battles with homework will put it right.  Until then, please hold.  I'm doing my best.

This situation was not helped by HMRC promising for the third time to send out the thingy that I need for the wotsit.  I was on the phone for 30 minutes according to my phone and I'm still humming the hold tune.  I've made notes and I am cautiously optimistic that I will understand them when I ring back again in December to attempt to file a tax return where I have made less than £100 and spent nothing official.

I have also just received an email saying that Hermes are going to deliver tomorrow.  The odds of someone being in are statistically greater than zero, realistically bugger all.

Bear is happening at a birthday party.  While that is going on I had better happen to housewifery.

No comments:

Post a Comment