Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Laundry Hazard

Bear has Views on what he wears.  Until last week he insisted on short sleeved shirts, winter and summer, as polo shirts 'hurt his ears' and he had a few issues with cuffs on long sleeved shirts.  Now he is a little bigger and no longer doing so much painting/messy play as he did in Reception, and also now he has enjoyed swanning around in his long sleeved James Bond shirt, he has decided he likes long sleeves.  So I bought some.



All of bear's shirts so far have come from places like Marks & Spencer.  They have been clipped and had packaging in heaps, but have been fairly straight forward.  As this is a bit of a whim of bear I bought two extremely inexpensive long sleeved shirts from ebay (my friend).  They had pins.  I can't remember the last time I had to wrestle pins out of packaging.  Even DH's shirts don't have pins in their packaging.  I am hoping that the blood will come out after I skewered myself on them.  I am hoping that there wasn't rust and trying to remember when I last had a tetanus shot as these shirts were really inexpensive and the pins were like dirty, pointy wire.

Looking at the news today, I am very glad that this is the only problem I have.  Please can I ask those reading and who are able to donate to places like the Red Cross, Oxfam, or Shelterbox if you can.  Other charities are also getting there, getting the basics of clean water, food and shelter to those who rely on the goodwill of others.  It is heartbreaking just seeing the pictures.  I cannot imagine just how hard it must be standing in the middle of the wreckage.

No comments:

Post a Comment