Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Bear and Screen Time

Bear has been slumped in front of a screen all day.  I was hoping to get to a walk in clinic but my neighbour had to go out, so I am waiting for DH to get home.

I thought about bear slouched in the computer chair and suggested that he helped by taking some stuff upstairs and doing twenty star jumps when he got there.  I was expecting resistance but bear was fine.  Not only that but he did 80 star jumps.  I say star jumps, DH calls them comet jumps because they are like stars but they travel.  Bear starts off in great style but by the time he got past number forty he was sort of bouncing with flapping arms and drifting towards the door.  

Bear has also allegedly done push ups, sit ups and punches.  I think the intention was there but there was more puffing and panting than actual muscle use.  His heart was in the right place, even if the actual exercise was a bit limp.

He is now back in the computer chair.  For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment