Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Spots Continue

I am still feeling a bit poorly but I feel slightly ashamed of feeling sorry for myself.  There is a fair helping of yeurk around, but I can type, browse, play computer games, listen to music (I found this incredibly soothing) and the new Sky remote came.

I spent more than perhaps I could have getting the remote from Sky.  You can get them on ebay and I'm sure a lot of other places.  I am very cautious with electrics and electronics, however, as I don't really know what I am talking about and I am aware that I could very easily be ripped off by poorly constructed fakes.  Our old remote was fading away with use and old age, so if we wanted to change channel we had to get one and I bit on the bullet and paid a fortune.  However when it came, not only was it the right one but it also had the batteries included!  They were separate to the unit, neatly packed and while they weren't exactly duracell they were included.  I never expect batteries to be included.  It just goes to show that sometimes things still work.

Father continues the same.

2 comments:

  1. It is too weird how some people are more prone to these things. My mother told me she had measles five times, chicken poc three and mumps once. I couldn't fathom it...until i had measles three times. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I am sure I will. Isn't it strange how things work out. Measles three times! That must be far worse. Lyssa M x

    ReplyDelete