Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

So Much for That

Yesterday I decided to go out.  I nearly turned back before I got the few yards to the bus stop as I was so tired.  I just went to a local shopping centre and back and that was me wiped out.

Also, I keep getting notifications that someone is trying to log into my accounts when I haven't.  This may partly be because I'm using two browsers at the same time, but someone may be hacking me.  I've no idea who could be doing anything like that unless it's just one of those bots that are trying it on. 

I'm off to rethink my passwords. 

3 comments:

  1. So many people are not well or no energy after being unwell - I am wondering how I am missing all the bugs or maybe they are saving themselves up to hit me all at once! Hope you will feel back to normal soon.
    Not sure on your notification issue might be the browser thing sounds most likely - if I log in from work I get a notification as I normally only log in at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be fine. DH and bear seem unaffected. So far, so good with the browser issue. Hope you keep clear of the bugs LM x

      Delete
  2. I agree - the browser thing sounds likely. Happens to me sometimes. I hate having to rethink passwords as I always forget them lol

    ReplyDelete