Pages

Saturday 22 July 2023

I Finished A Project!

There was this much yarn left, plus a full ball. I'm going to save the 200g ball as there are some interesting stich patterns being shared on YouTube here (although their idea of easy and my idea of easy are very different) and I'm planning scarves.



I had a go at measuring and gave up. It's at least as tall as me, so 67 inches, and easily as wide as a single bed. It also feels squidgy and warm.


 A while back I finished a blanket but decided almost straight away that I didn't like it. I'm now knitting it up again to a different pattern and I'll try and remember pics tomorrow. I'm still stunned that I finished something. Mind you, I was watching England just about win over Haiti and the excitement kept my knitting speed up. I'll settle down to a few more matches on catch up later. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Well done! It looks lovely and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels incredibly warm as well - there's a wool content which always helps. I think DH may try and claim it for the warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing it. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete