Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2023

I Wish I Could Stick At Things

I got to the doctor and it's apparently a virus of some sort. I have to go back if there is any change. This means I am feeling poorly, low and extremely tired. 

Bear is being awesome, as is DH. I just wish that I could stick at things like health eating or organising things. That would probably do me a great deal of good. I picked gooseberries.


But they've gone very squishy. It feels like a complete waste. I think I'll put them out for the birds/rats/squirrels so that at least some creature gets the benefit. I haven't planted out some mint I got either. I need to so something in the garden, but I barely have the energy to move. My head isn't at its clearest either. 

I think I can hear the knitting calling to me.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you went to the doctor and have a diagnosis. Those viruses can be nasty and there's not much one can do until it runs its course. I think you are probably trying to do too much when you are not feeling 100% well. You need to give yourself time to rest and recover. Knitting sounds good. :) Hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At long last I'm sticking rigidly to the keto diet. I've lost four pound in five days though I know that will slow down. I really need to be firm with myself.

    ReplyDelete