Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Random Delivery

I haven't seen father in ten days.  Last week bear was poorly.  Normally we would go today but I have a sore throat and they are iffy to take into a Nursing Home.  Also bear is just about on the floor with TIRED.  He is nearly eight and I suspect a growth spurt.  He is currently bonelessly lying on the back of the sofa watching something unspeakable on Cartoon Network.

Tomorrow I have arranged for re-deliveries, today is a duvet day.  I put in the order sort of randomly and I got what I deserved but bear should be fine for sugary snacks until Christmas.  That is not taking his visit to my sister in law on Friday.  He always goes 'Trick or Treating' there and she adores Halloween.  I suspect after some iffy times she will displace a bit and even in calm times bear comes back with carrier bags of sugary stuff so I shall have to be supervising teeth at the very least.  Friday bear will be resting to be strong for his auntie's extravaganza but Thursday is looking good for a day out.  I can pick up the stuff I should have put on the order then.

There is always a bright side and the order included alcohol for me.  I am not on antibiotics and feeling very low so the small bottle of 20% apple and pear vodka is unlikely to make it through the night.

The spider that has built her web over the window in the study is getting a bit battered by the weather, but is hanging tough.  I suppose I need to manage to do that.  On the other hand I am not Robert the Bruce so I am going to avoid ebay and go and play snap with bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment