Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Keeping On



I have nine and one half keys on my key ring(s).  I use three of them.  Several are for doors that no longer exist.  It takes me so long to get a key onto a dratted key ring that I cannot face trying to get the wretched thing off.  I have even got an extra key ring because one of the keys is impossible to get on a normal ring and I have had to get one of the type that you can open and close and add it on.

At some point I am going to have to sit down with a table knife and prise open the rings and sort it all out.  My friend told me to use a table knife and it really does work, but I need to be a bit more focused.  Father is settled and spending a lot of time sleeping.

I've been browsing my friend eBay.  I'll let you know if anything more random than normal happens.  At this moment, all bets are off.

No comments:

Post a Comment