Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Normal for Me

I swear there is something wrong with me.  I've more or less given up attempting writing and thought I would give up entirely for a while due to really having to fight against the tide to get a few sentences down.  Last night was the hottest night of the year so far, with night time temperatures high enough for comfortable day temperatures.

So that explains why last night I found myself mentally writing a poem about frost as I drifted off to sleep.  I have no idea why the images came to me, or why I should write what I did, but it felt like I was ambushed.  The link is here if you are interested.

By the way, the picture I used from Wiki Commons, which is all about frost, was taken in a hot desert.  It doesn't look it.


No comments:

Post a Comment