Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

Hot!

I am not dealing well with the heat.  I have ironed all but half a dozen items for the sale tomorrow, which is two big boxes and two big bags, so I'm happy with that.  I took an executive decision that I would just try and sell the bits crumpled.  I've made up my float for the stall and packed some carrier bags, so all I need to do is a quick sort into piles and I'm good to go.

I have taken strong drink.  This has led to a wonderful improvement in temper, sleep, concentration and I'm cautiously optimistic I will be writing properly soon.  On the other hand it does explain why I've got three metres of red tulle sitting next to me and some Peruvian Lace on the needles.  The tulle is for some rosebut scrubbies.  (Red Heart Yarn have some awesome patterns!)  If I ever get around to them, I'll share.  Until then I shall research whether I can get a breathalyser for my laptop when I'm browsing eBay.  The Peruvian Lace is doing okay.

DH said he had had a wonderful Father's Day.  He got a gift that he liked a lot, I got good things in for him to eat and we generally made a fuss of him.  He had cinnamon swirls for breakfast (I bought 'ready to bake'), a nice salad for lunch and steak for dinner.  He deserves it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it is too hot for you. Hope you are able to keep cool with fans and so forth. I am sure the red tulle will make some wonderful scrubbies.

    ReplyDelete