I've managed to get myself bogged down in some writing stuff, so I've hardly done a thing, though I feel like I've not stopped. It's hard to pin down any concrete achievements, but they're there, or rather, they will be. I've failed with the gardening, so I haven't got a decent pic. Instead I went on Canva and took a few moments. I should have spent them in the garden, but it's currently dark and I wouldn't be able to see much, so you have this.
The poem, The Glory of the Garden, by Rudyard Kipling, is another of my favourites. I was reminded of it when I went looking for a garden quote, and it was a good reminder for me to get a move on!
Writing stuff - I forgot to post yesterday, but the latest instalment of The Guest is here.
Hugs and good health to all.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment