The bad thing today was finding that the slugs had got into a pile of clean washing that I'd been meaning to sort out for... well, forever. It's a great heap of stuff and it makes my skin crawl to even think about slugs on the fabric, so it's all got to be washed. And then dried. And then I really need to put it away or the slugs will get it again.
On the other hand, I treated myself to this, which has made me unreasonably happy.
It's just a cheap ornament, but it's a shiny, irridescent, blue dragonfly and it works for me. I've also done loads of writing stuff and I've cleared some bits that I've been meaning to get to, so it all could be worse.
Writing stuff - the last instalment of The Guest is here (Blogger) and here (Wordpress). I think that today is the last time I will post a link to Wordpress, which feels a little odd. I'll be getting The Guest ready for Amazon over the next few weeks.
That was Monday. Today I put up a post about upcoming plans, again, here (Blogger) and here (Wordpress), which includes a reminder that I'm taking down my Draft2Digital account 1st October 2026, or at least, trying to start the process thereof.
I'm thinking hard about what is important to me with writing and what isn't, and I'll share what happens next as I find out!
Thank you for all the kind words about my writing, especially compliments about my books. It feels like the most amazing hug ever! And if I haven't said it, I'm also desperately grateful for the kind reviews, thank you!
Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:
Post a Comment