I miss bear so much. It's not really a conscious thought. It's just that I find myself tiptoeing past his door when he's hundreds of miles away, or planning a food shop around him, or turning around to talk to him and he's miles away. I can text, but I don't want to be too clingy. I texted him when I left the grill on and nearly set the kitchen on fire, and the problems about the car, but it's not the same.
The car is still at the garage. The lovely man from the AA believed that it was a clutch cable problem. However the clutch is still able to go into reverse. It's sort of engaging with the engine but it's not engaging properly. The guys at the garage aren't sure what's going on. We've made a tentative approach to a garage for a new car that was on their website. It's huge. I mean, it's massive. I'm not sure that I'll be able to drive it. And our little Citroen C3 has been such a star, and I don't want to see her go.
DH got me a little notebook to cheer me up.
Writing stuff - I feel like I'm swimming against the tide, trying to tidy up a load of loose ends. I hope that I'll have most of it sorted by the end of the year. It's been fiddly writing stuff all day. I've posted about plans here (Blogger) and here (Wordpress) if you're interested. There's quite a lot going on over the next couple of months and there should be some more books coming out soon.
Thank you for all those who have supported me by buying the ghost books and for any reviews. I can't tell you how much that means to me. Annoyingly, if I search Amazon for An Apprenticeship of Ghosts, I don't get a result. I only get a result from An Apprenticeship of Ghosts Medana. I hope that it doesn't mean that you can't find the book on a casual search.
Hugs and good health to all.


No comments:
Post a Comment