Pages

Thursday 16 November 2023

A Bargain May Have Happened.

I've finally finished the dratted antibiotics and I'm feeling somewhat hammered by them. However I managed to leave the house and headed towards Tesco. Unfortunately my back has been playing up so I barely managed a brief stagger around, but I picked up a thick flannel shirt for bear. Tesco own brand clothes are currently 25% off and I had a £3 off coupon on top of that so I paid something like £11.50 on a thick, black, plain flannel shirt in bear's size that was originally £19.50. I may go back early tomorrow and see if there are any other bargains to be had.

Then I stopped for a quick knit and was visited by a crow. I'm a little worried that it was hungry. I was certainly unimpressed by me.



It even tapped on the windscreen a couple of times and was very disapproving when I tapped back. I didn't have any food to give it. I may look at getting some suet pellets if I go back. Normally I would leave peanuts for crows, but there are a lot of dog walkers around and a lot of really lovely woofers. I don't want to risk them. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is funny! I wish that would happen to me lol. The most I have is some crows that used to visit the garden. They would sit making an awful racket until I would go out with some peanuts for them. They haven't visited for a while though. Perhaps they will be back during winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The local crows have visited our bird feeder but have been quite wary. It was so funny at the disapproval from the crow!

      Delete
  2. Hope the antibiotics have done what they were supposed to do. Sounds like you got a good bargain with bear's new shirt. Maybe the crow was asking for a car ride! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That crow definitely had opinions! It would have give me directions.

      Delete
  3. Sounds as though you got a real bargain, never think of looking in Tesco for clothes these days as we have our groceries delivered, altho' we do pop there for individual yogurts, so could look at the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually bother with the clothes as they are on a different floor to the groceries at my big store, but I'm considering having a wander through the racks again.

      Delete