Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2023

Exceedingly Dull

I haven't posted because absolutely nothing much has been happening. I feel a little guilty. I'm quite achey and my joints are playing up, so I haven't done much at all. 

To anyone who's been blogging a while, I suggest that you have a look at some of the stuff in your 'stats' list. I found one from 2018 where I had been fretting over sending bear into school with his stuff for cookery classes. Tonight he successfully made himself a portion of frozen prawns with creamy pesto sauce from Aldi, so at least he can follow instructions on a packet. 

I remember tearing my hair out trying to get things like eggs into school, as he was on the bus on those days. Now I just worry about what time he'll get home after school stuff. Tonight there was a fancy lecture about <something something something physics> Yesterday he was late because there was <something something something karate>

In the spirit of looking back, and because I have nothing better to offer, here are some pics from the past. 



That is a pic from November 2021 of a robin, which turned out unexpectedly well. I've got rid of the tyres now, but there is still a robin lurking around.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, dull and nothing going on is better than having all kinds of things happening and getting frazzled! It's interesting to see what we worried about in the past when the children were younger and what we worry about now, when they are older, isn't it? Good to know that bear can manage to make a meal for himself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only constant is worry - it's only the subject of the worry that changes lol.

      Delete