Pages

Thursday 23 November 2023

A Bit Draughty

It's very windy here. I tried to take a pic of Gladys being blown around, but failed to get a decent one. Have a look at this. 


It doesn't show much movement but shows that Gladys is still flourishing. 

Today was a very mixed sort of day. I had to drop a parcel off and it was really hard for me to leave the house. I managed to push through and then somehow managed to get to Tesco. I never thought I'd see the day that I struggled to get to Tesco, but here we are! I just grabbed a few things and raced home. It's strange, I'm getting nervous about driving during busy times, which I've done plenty of times, and today the wind was rocking the car at some points and that is, again, not exactly the first time. 

I was unimpressed (as well as something of a wreck) and I can't afford to be like this - I refuse! So I've had a play with the templates on Canva and come up with a structure that will hopefully work. I'm not including one of my 'real' ones, but I had a quick fiddle with a template and got this. 


I changed the font and the clip art in the top right corner. The glasses did not originally show rum, but I thought it was funny.

I was reluctant to do the print out thing because it costs money, but if it gets me into any sort of rhythm then it has to be worth it. I'm getting pretty desperate. 

Writing stuff - I have a short story here

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're struggling getting out and driving. I love the template. I seem to take one step forward with planning and lists and two steps back! I keep plodding along and hope one day it will all come a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll share stuff as it happens. I'm not expecting miracles, but it's a hope. Sending all hugs x

      Delete
  2. I hate driving when it is rainy or windy! I know you've mentioned wanting to leave the house at least once a day, so, I'm glad you managed to do so, today. Gladys looks gorgeous!
    I like the schedule you made for yourself. The glasses of rum made me smile, even though I don't drink any alcohol. If you have an empty picture frame in the right size (or, you could reformat your template to the size needed), you could use the page you printed out to place in the frame and mark off the boxes/write in with a dry erase marker. That way, you don't have to print more than a page or two. I have printed out a similar To Do list, but, I could do with a more structured routine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea of putting it in a frame! The one shown isn't a real one. I've done one for each day of the week eg Tuesday has the note that I need to get the bins out for collection and I may as well empty the bins first. The frames are amazing. I'm giving it some serious thought here.

      Delete