Pages

Friday 1 March 2024

Grumbling Again

I've done something interesting to my knee again. I'll be walking just fine then I'll get agonising pain and the damn thing will give. There seems to be a particular risk on the stairs. I have already used half of March's allowance of bad language. This is not new. It's worse than normal, though, and I'm not sure that I can make it as far as the car which is parked a few yards from the front door.

I failed to do much productive but I did read an ice hockey romance. I haven't seen an ice hockey match, and I was a little sceptical, so I went on YouTube to see what an ice hockey match really looked like outside of a romantic novel. It was a surprise. It reminded me a little of Celtic v Rangers, but a little less violent. I suppose a fast game where the players are equipped with weapons in the form of hockey sticks is likely to be a little enthusiastic.

I've done some knitting. I hope to get cracking and finish the scarf before the warm weather gets here. 


Bear hasn't mentioned the reward scheme. He was late home and then focusing on his homework. I shall see if he shares anything.

I plan to spend some time sitting down as, in my experience, rest is the only thing that works. However I need to do something as it's getting worse. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Ibrufen rub is very good and I always take a fold up stick with me. val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've picked some up on your recommendation. I've not needed it so much on my knee for the last few days, but I've got it in reserve.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that your knee is giving you problems. Yes, better get it checked; maybe you might need knee surgery?
    Your knitting is looking great! I really like the colors and the pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I utterly believe in making the yarn do the work.

      Delete