Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Bear is on the Computer

Bear did his maths homework on the internet.  He is seven.  I know practically everyone has some access to the internet, and I knew that homework on the internet was coming but I thought it would be a while.  It is so different from when I was a child.

Also, I am not convinced that bear did his homework as thoroughly as he could.  I suspect he got a bit giddy.  I am hoping that he will get a bit more dedicated.  He has also a large set of sheets with things he should learn.  That is going to make a fun weekend.  On the one hand bear asserts his utter devotion to anything maths.  On the other hand he doesn't want to interfere with his intense pursuit of watching Tom & Jerry on YouTube.  Sigh.

I have cellulitis.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs, Sybil - take care of yourself. Cellulitis is not nice, and I hope you can get it sorted out soon. Much love xx

    ReplyDelete