Pages

Friday 26 January 2018

Seeing Clearly

I managed to get out and pick up my new glasses. 

I'm still putting the computer back together, still aiming to get the next instalment of At the Sign of the White Hart out by Monday, still having awesome time thinking up new challenges that I can put the poor characters through and generally ticking over. 

I'm also still having moments.  When DH got in I promised him beeferoni instead of the chilli con charlie I was going to make.  DH was thrilled.  Neither recipe is something that you would make to impress but are inexpensive, relatively healthy and fill a hole.

Tomorrow I'll be cooking chicken breasts in foil with garlic, lemon juice and possibly olives, and serving with roast curried carrots and parsnip plus peas.  Sometimes I can go a little better! Or am I tempting fate by planning a meal more than five minutes in advance?  I'm keeping it all crossed. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your meal - I have never tried curried carrots. Glad you managed to get out and about.

    ReplyDelete