Continuing from Wannabe Sybil's Witterings, where I just chat about my life.
Yarn has happened.
The second pic doesn't do it justice.
Lavender has been planted through weed membrane that bear laid.
And I've finally got around to publishing An Apprenticeship of Ghosts.
Well done on getting your new book published. I love the cover, it looks really professional. I'm drooling over your gorgeous yarn.
I was helpless against the call of the firefly yarn - on offer! Thank you, I think the cover is amazing and Getcovers did an amazing job.
I've just ordered your book from Amazon. Xx
Thank you! That is the biggest hug!
Love the Firefly yarn. What will you turn it into?
It's definitely a wide scarf/shrug type thing, and I don't care how glitzy it looks, I'm wearing it to the supermarket and at any chance I get!
I tried to comment, yesterday, but, Blogger wasn't letting me comment. I'm glad your yarn has arrived and your book has been published; how wonderful!
Thank you! Blogger is being very peculiar.
Well done on getting your new book published. I love the cover, it looks really professional. I'm drooling over your gorgeous yarn.
ReplyDeleteI was helpless against the call of the firefly yarn - on offer! Thank you, I think the cover is amazing and Getcovers did an amazing job.
DeleteI've just ordered your book from Amazon. Xx
ReplyDeleteThank you! That is the biggest hug!
DeleteLove the Firefly yarn. What will you turn it into?
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely a wide scarf/shrug type thing, and I don't care how glitzy it looks, I'm wearing it to the supermarket and at any chance I get!
DeleteI tried to comment, yesterday, but, Blogger wasn't letting me comment. I'm glad your yarn has arrived and your book has been published; how wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Blogger is being very peculiar.
Delete