Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Sunny Saturday

I can't believe it, last night I had a bad reaction to a cup of tea (yes, really!) and spent some interesting times in the bathroom then slept for twelve hours.  Poor bear, I had to miss his bedtime but I know DH made up for it.  I think bear, father and DH were watching 'The Plank' at one point as well as I remember hearing bear laughing his socks off.

I'm scraping the energy together to go and water the trees.  DH and bear are out, bear is getting extra lessons in martial arts.  My brother has just called in and uncle is not doing so well.

Bright side, I've displaced from it all and written my prompt for Light and Shade Challenge here and my prompt for Write on Edge here.  I've even updated the Steve Adderson story and I'm considering the ironing.  It could be worse.




No comments:

Post a Comment