Pages

Monday 22 August 2016

We've Done Something Right

Bear had a dental check up today.  So far he has escaped fillings and treatments and he remains undrilled.  I am impressed as bear has a 'can-do' attitude to eating sugary things and doesn't hold back.  I wish I could put it down to good dental hygiene, but while I have rigorously enforced teeth brushing I suspect it is more down to luck.

I took the opportunity of having DH with car and got bear checked out at the opticians as well.  Apart from colour blindness, there is nothing wrong with bear's eyes, but I think it is a good idea to keep a watch out.

We also watched 'The Man From Uncle', the 2005 remake.  We all enjoyed it lots!  Tomorrow is likely to be quieter, just hanging out.  It's what DH needs and it will do bear no harm at all.  Besides, bear is likely to be tired.  He is staying up to watch the last episode of Eat Well for Less tonight as a treat and is unlikely to be in bed before 9.30pm.  Mind you, I suspect he will be sound asleep by 9.32pm.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to hear that bear's teeth and eyes are fine! Hope it continues to be that way.

    ReplyDelete