Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

And Another Plan Bites the Dust

Mindo - thank you. I can take no credit for bear, I just keep an eye out from a safe distance.

Bless - bear would agree with you, but I suspect this interest will wane.

Sharon - I've mentioned the budget thing a few times. It's a work in progress.

Bear is poorly. I could make an argument for flu, though not a strong one. He's definitely not in a good way. I have been fussing over him all day, and all plans I had have gone out of the window.

Scottish Power have closed my complaint. I spoke to someone who was lovely, but who couldn't explain why I had a duplicate account and couldn't be convincing that it wouldn't happen again. I'm going with the explanation that the account is haunted and I think I may have to go to another supplier, just to try and break the chain of problems with this account.

Writing stuff - writing challenge is here.

Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. Hope bear feeling better soon and that Scottish Power can end your ghost account without having to switch.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read that bear is poorly. Hope he recovers quickly and you don't come down with it!

    ReplyDelete