Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Frame Yourself

When I first moved to Yorkshire, I came across the phrase 'Frame Yourself' or 'Frame yersel'. It means, generally, to pull yourself together and move with purpose. This is what I need to do.

I have been posting about the electrics for literally years on here, I can't ignore them any longer. The house must be cleared. At the same time I have editing I need to do (and I'm legally obliged to do in a timely manner) and writing that needs to be sorted. Meanwhile bear was off school today and will be off tomorrow as he is not doing well.

Bear is a big worry. I've talked to him, and we are waiting for the medication to hopefully clear out of his system and then we can look again at pain management. Poor kid is off his food as well, and while he could currently stand to lose a little (after spending most of his life like a skinned rabbit), I would rather it wasn't like this.

We also have his Options evening coming up, to inform his choice of options. Options choice is where he decides which subjects he would like to take at GCSE level, and the school decides if they will let him. Bear is stressed to the eyebrows over this as well.

I have decided that tonight, my option is brandy.

Hugs to all.

1 comment: