Pages

Thursday 16 January 2020

I'm Back!!!

DH, after reviewing all the information, thought that I should get a new laptop. I now have an awesome laptop, which I can type on at a ridiculous speed and which I can start loading up with my favourite bits and pieces. My lovely brother is trying to resurrect the old laptop, which currently won't stop starting, then restarting, then restarting, then restarting etc, so that I can get all my docs off there, including some half written novels.

This has been a lesson to me to save all my passwords in a safe place, and to find a good way to save my documents.

I have a couple of pictures to share. The first is a pic of a pic, and which I now realise was a pretty poor pic, but I've already gifted it so can't take another.

It's by KJ Sutcliffe, who is awesome and I have a few of her other works as well, which I will share when I have a chance. I'm not sure of all the wonderful places she publishes her work, but her facebook page is here, and worth keeping an eye on. 

And here is a pic from when I went for a drive. It looks like mountains behind the trees, but it's just cloud formations.


There are some hills, but less than you would think.

I'll catch up with all the news as we go, but at the moment I am elbow deep in catching up with all the writing I should have done.

Writing stuff - speaking of writing, I tested out the new keyboard with this week's writing challenge and you can find the result here.

It's good to be back. Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to have you back. I've missed reading about your driving adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back - was just getting worried. Smart new laptop as well - I always use a backup drive to copy everything onto every month or so - I am not keen on using the clouds - you don't know where the info is stored or who has access.

    ReplyDelete