Pages

Sunday 26 January 2020

I Have No Idea - Yet!

I have no idea what I'm doing at the moment. I am less coherent than normal, and I'm not that coherent at the best of times. On the other hand, I'm finding a good place to start, which has to be something.

At the time of typing, I have a working laptop, a promise that all my saved files will be coming my way soon and a chance to go through all the stuff on my laptop, work out what is important and organise it properly.

Bear is feeling much better, and while grumbles about school are ongoing, at least his appetite is returning.

The house is still an awful warning and cautionary tale, but I feel like I have a chance of getting somewhere over the next few weeks.

And I have started bullet journalling in a hope to get all the jumble of thoughts out of my head and onto paper where I can do logical things with them. I can try and drag together all the appointments for bear and all the notes for the house and the bits I need to remember. Mind you, my journal doesn't look anything like the journals on the YouTube videos. They have days where they have one or two things in neat little boxes. My daily to-do so far sprawls over a page with lots of shopping lists and side notes and is still missing half the outlying bits. It's a work in progress.

It's three weeks into the New Year, and it's been something of a fail, but I feel that I can get there.

Writing stuff - finally got something for this week's writing challenge here. Next week's should be up tomorrow and all are welcome.

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the first few weeks of January could have been a bit better! But, glad to hear that Bear is feeling better. Here's hoping that next week will be a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete